Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Discourse in the complexities of the human brain

I need therapy.

Dont freak out on me. Im not clinically depressed or anything (at least I don't think so and that has to count for something right?). To sum it up I would say that I have a ton of neuroses and quirks that keep me from enjoying all aspects of my current life.

Apparently finally getting out on my own, something I've wanted to do for years, has caught up with me. Being thrust so far out of my comfort zone my brain starts activating my defense mechanisms. Heres the strange part though (and probably why I'm not being committed right now), I know what my defense mechanisms are and I'm fighting them. Like full on, bareknuckle combat. Which in the end only serves to increase my anxiety.

Well it feels better to say it at least.


I plan to find my camera this weekend and potentially take pictures of my "situation" down here in the dirty bear (new bern) to be posted here post haste I assure the three of you that read this. Also hoping to expand the 'content' here as I go. Expect link lists and databases etc.

No comments: