Monday, November 10, 2008

All a twitter

If you knew me personally, you might know my feelings on social networks. Web 2.0 brought with it the myspaces, the facebooks, and all the like. Personally i am not a fan of those things. The problem with them that I see, is that it takes too much work to keep up with people.

Me being the lazy and quite forgetful type, I rarely even check the social sites I am on, and thus it has been difficult for me to keep in contact with people out of sight (and thus out of mind)

There is one service that I have found to be most manageable, Twitter This service can both be completely web based and through light weight and low maintenance apps.

for the uninitiatied it works like this, you type in your message of 140 characters or less and it goes out to the tubes, and is aggregated by all the people that follow you and vice versa.

The hardest part is finding people you know :D

My twitter username is FrakTruck

see you on the tubes

No comments: