Thursday, November 6, 2008

politik 2: elected boogaloo

America chose, huzzah

Now we found out if we made the right choice.

Other people can put it more eloquently than I can, but the reason Obama was able to get to so many different kinds of people was his accessibility. I really hope he can carry that to the white house.

Reacting to his acceptance speech, I have to say that I definitely agree with him, RE: the state of our nation. I do believe that our generation and those surrounding it have had it pretty darn "easy"

2 wars, each with no significant national impact, banking and financial sector running free and wild, we are a land of opulence and we've taken it too far. Its time for sacrifices, I've already made several just so I can keep living the way I like to, its not about to end so I'm getting used to it.

Hopefully the rest of America, especially those living in the "real america" will understand and board the train to hopeville, we want you there you know.

No comments: