Sunday, January 20, 2008

On Birthdays

It was to say the least, uneventful. No cake, and everybody is sold out of Ds's despite being full up 1 week before Christmas.

Birthdays usually get me thinking about my own life in the days immediately following..and this usually doesn't end well for me. To say the least I'm not in a good mood today.

There are a lot of things that are bothering me at this point in my life...most of which stem from the same core issue. The crushing loneliness of being 800 Miles from my closest friends is really starting to get to me. It has been 6 months since I've seen face to face anybody I'd ever had a connection with and beyond that there are friends that I haven't even spoken to in a year maybe.

and if anybody starts that "oh omega's gettin emo again" just shut the fuck up.

This is not a "give me sympathy post" I don't really want to see my inbox full of "hope you feel better" stuff. Im writing this here because it's the easiest way to get shit off my chest.

Anyway I hope everybody out there reading this is doing well. And I mean that.

I kinda feel better already.



I'm disallowing comments for this post...for obvious reasons.