Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Predilictions

Yesterday I got back from my business trip to Pittsburgh, if you've never been its a lot like New York, just less drab and much less...square.

It was snowing pretty much the whole trip and it got me thinking about how much I miss the northern weather. I've always preferred colder weather, its just something thats been in my blood forever. Down here in NC the weather is so temperate its almost painful to me. This winter, we've had at least five days at 70+ and then the next day it'll go down to maybe 40...

I miss snow...

1 comment:

R said...

No, you don't miss snow. You think you miss snow. Then you come to Chicago and realize that what you miss is the ability to feel your extremities. And the ability to feel your non-extremities. Illinois laughs sadistically at the thought of your missing snow. We have what you need...